This notebook is yours FREE* when you make a donation to FEBC. A special place for your ideas, study notes, encouraging thoughts, your prayers and inspiration, and the great things you hear from others.
encourage one another daily, as long as it is called ‘Today.’Hebrews 3:13
‘Today’ Devotional Notebook is a unique combination of over 100 lined A5 pages for your personal notes, interspersed with full page devotionals from faithful and focused mission leaders around the world. This is FEBC’s gift to you for supporting this mission. A gift designed to encourage you as you follow Jesus. A place to capture the things that inspire you as you study, listen, and read.
Make a donation of any amount*, tell us in the ‘comments’ space that you’d like this ‘Today’ notebook, and we’ll send it to you as a Thank you gift.
You’ll be inspired by people like Canon Andrew White aka ‘The Vicar of Baghdad’, Jason Mandryk – author of Operation World, Andrew Fraser – CEO of Rhema Media, Dr Jay Matenga – Director of Missions & Evangelism for the WEA, Neels Janse van Rensburg – CEO of Bible Society in NZ, plus FEBC broadcasters and Kiwi mission leaders. This notebook is ideal for …
- taking notes during sermons and Sunday messages
- Podcast reflections
- teaching notes from your favourite programmes on ShineTV, Radio Rhema or Star.
- Personal Bible study
- Quiet time journalling
Click the DONATE button anywhere on this site, or call us toll-free on 0800 433 226 during normal office hours. We’d love to send it to you.
The first and most basic thing we can and must do is to keep God before our minds…Dallas Willard ‘The Great Omission”
Taking notes, journalling, or just writing down the helpful things we read, is a good and basic discipline for personal development and spiritual formation. Our desire is that you grow in grace and knowledge continuously as you follow Jesus Christ. This notebook is our effort to help you do that. FEBC stations around the world communicate the life-giving message of Jesus Christ, and when you support FEBC you support Christian outreach and discipleship. We are committed to growing faithful people everywhere, and your life here in New Zealand needs encouragement too. Please donate today and let us gift you this special resource.
Join our Monthly Airtime Sponsorship programme to receive
two FREE notebooks.
Become a regular donor with FEBC and we’ll send you two Today Devotional Notebooks, free. Our monthly sponsorship programme is called ‘Dedicated Broadcasters’ and for $30 a month you’ll supply 20 minutes of broadcasting on one of our stations. Read more about becoming a Dedicated Broadcasters here. Your second Today Devotional Notebook could make a nice gift for someone else.
‘Today’ Devotional Notebook is A5 and printed on quality sustainably managed paper products by Fusion Print, an award winning and environmentally responsible printer.
* Terms & Conditions for a free notebook:
- Donors will receive one free Devotional Notebook as a Thank you gift for their donation.
- Notebooks are restricted to one per donor per month. Donors wanting a second free Devotional Notebook are invited to make a second donation in a later month.
- When a donor joins our monthly programme ‘Dedicated Broadcasters’ we will send two Devotional notebooks: one on receipt of the first donation, and a second on receipt of the second monthly donation.
- This offer is only available for New Zealand donors, however, a donor from outside New Zealand may nominate a New Zealand person and address to receive the free notebook. Postage will only be made within New Zealand.
- FEBC New Zealand makes this offer for a limited time only, and reserves the right to withdraw it at any time.
- The ‘spirit of the offer’ is as a genuine Thank you gift for donations to the ministry of FEBC New Zealand. It is our hope that the TODAY Devotional Notebook will encourage users to grow in faith and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ as they read, think, and write down memorable ideas.