Christ to the world by media
For many years FEBC has envisioned a day when all nations, tribes, peoples and languages have opportunity to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. This is our enduring vision, and we work and pray towards this constantly.
Statement of Faith
- That there is one, eternal God, Creator and Lord of the universe, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who governs all things according to the purpose of His will.
- That there is only one Saviour, Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, who was born of a virgin, was sinless, performed miracles, died on the Cross as an atonement for our sin, was bodily resurrected and ascended to the right hand of the Father until He personally returns in power and glory.
- That the Holy Spirit breathes life and power into His Church, convicting of sin, gifting and enabling to make lives fruitful in reflecting God’s glory.
- That the Bible in both Old and New Testament scriptures is divinely inspired, truthful and authoritative as the written word of God, without error in all that it affirms, and the infallible rule of faith and practice, addressed to all men and women.
- That Jesus Christ died for our sins and was raised from the dead, and that as reigning Lord He now offers the forgiveness of sins and the liberating gifts of the Spirit to all who repent and believe in Him.
- That when Jesus Christ returns as judge of all people the saved will enter the resurrection to eternal life, while the lost are condemned to separation from God’s presence forever.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.”
The picture above right is a painting by New Zealand Christian artist Graham Braddock. Entitled ‘Come Lord Come’ the imagery is drawn from the book of Isaiah chapter 64. Graham and FEBC share the vision to reveal the purpose, wonder and beauty of God and to encourage all people to discover Him in Jesus Christ. You can purchase one of Graham’s other prints from FEBC New Zealand, and support the mission at the same time. Click here to visit our shop.
“Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down,
that the mountains would tremble before you!
2 As when fire sets twigs ablaze
and causes water to boil,
come down to make your name known to your enemies
and cause the nations to quake before you!
3 For when you did awesome things that we did not expect,
you came down, and the mountains trembled before you.
4 Since ancient times no one has heard,
no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God besides you,
who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.
5 You come to the help of those who gladly do right,
who remember your ways.
But when we continued to sin against them,
you were angry.
How then can we be saved?”