Nepal Quake Update #4
Our First Response Radio partners have been cooperating with aid agencies in Kathmandu and are now moving out to the northern district of Rasuwa (see map).
Reports say that all radio is off the air in that area so Mike Adams (FRR International Coordinator) and his South Asia team have been preparing portable broadcast equipment, tuning radios, and liaising with various aid organisations to coordinate the communication aid.
Please pray for all affected people, and for the Disaster Response Radio team (a.k.a. First Response Radio):
- for safe and quick access to the worst affected areas in the north;
- for a fast set up and success with all technical equipment;
- for clear signals reaching far and wide;
- for survivors to hear and be guided to shelter and provisions;
- for survivors to be reconnected with government and aid agencies;
- for the team functioning at 2000m elevation, to remain healthy and safe;
- for other agencies delivering food and medicines effectively & efficiently;
- for the effective coordination of all aid so that Nepalese people are rescued, healed, reconnected, and counselled with care.